Polyacrylamide is a water soluble polymer, which is insoluble in most organic solvents, and has good flocculation ability. It can reduce the friction resistance between liquids. According to the ionic characteristics, it can be divided into four types: anionic, cationic, nonionic, and bisexual.
1. Flocculation, flocculating suspended materials by charge neutralization and adsorption bridging.
2. Adhesion,through mechanical, physical and chemical effect.
3. Reducing resistance, can effectively reduce the friction of fluids.This product can be added to water drop to reduce resistance about 50-80%.
4. Thickening, in both neutral and acid conditions, the product has a thickening effect. It is easy hydrolysis when the pH value is more than 10.The thickening effect will be more obvious when it is semi-mesh structure.
The product is widely used in industrial wastewater treatment, oil drilling, textile printing and dyeing, paper chemicals, coal washing, dressing, metallurgy, chemical fields.
Usage and cautions：
1. Users can determine the best chemical dosage according to different water quality through test. The liquid products can be added directly, and can also be diluted before adding. The accurate dosage should be decided by flocculation test.
2. This product should be stored indoor with a dry, ventilated, cool place,rain-proof,moisture-proof, and is strictly prohibited to store with flammable, easy corrosion, toxic substances.